Digital Consumer Health Technology Trends for 2023
Exclusive Survey & Report
Over 200 hospital and health system executives offered insights into the use of online consumer health services and tools that improve the patient experience.
Service and Tools For Hospitals and Health Systems
How to Make Significant Changes to Keep Pace with Today’s Sophisticated Healthcare Consumers
Many executives revealed they are encouraged by the digital transformation of healthcare to date. However, most executives indicated additional work is needed to achieve their digital transformation goals. In the survey, healthcare leaders identified the following as the top digital consumer health trends in 2023:
- Ongoing expansion of online consumer health services
- Use of online services that meet the needs of healthcare organizations and consumers
- Availability of digital healthcare tools across a wide range of applications
- Strategic importance of using digital consumer engagement tools
- Multiple industry forces driving digital adoption
- Cost, end user, and integration challenges that stifle digital adoption
- Gap between organizational use of digital tools and satisfaction with these tools
These trends provide guideposts for success in digital consumer health. They also highlight the importance of using a unified digital consumer health platform to improve patients’ access to care, overall wellness, and satisfaction with their providers.
Areas of Concern
1. Digital Tools Implementation Challenges (Figure 1)
2. Organizations Dealing with Workforce Challenges
3. Organizational Use of Digital Tools vs. Satisfaction with Digital Tools (Figure 2)
Healthfully provides enterprise organizations with a white-labeled, digital health experience platform and suite of business solutions to engage and empower consumers on their health and wellness journey. The platform encompasses Clinical Care, Behavioral Health, Insurance, Wellness, and Social Determinants of Health and blends compelling and valuable functions, intelligence, and content for patients, consumers, and communities.
About Digital Healthcare Collaborative
The Digital Healthcare Collaborative brings together thought leaders from health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, solutions providers, and health insurance companies to explore the future of patient/population experiences and engagement with the mission to leverage digital to improve patient outcomes. The Collaborative conducts in-depth research to inform solution design and implementation as part of its innovation process.
Get Started Today
See how Healthfully can help your organization. Sign up for a personalized demo from a product expert. We will be in touch shortly.
General Contact Form
See The Healthfully Digital Health Platform In Action
Our experts would love to talk to you about how we can bring a telehealth solution to your healthcare organization.
Watch this video for a quick introduction to Healthfully or book a demo for a more in-depth and customized presentation.
Healthfully integration platform supports EMPI, APIs, HL7, FHIR, & data services for integration with many EMR, EHR, HIS, ERP, Finance & BI/AI systems